Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas in MN

We made it back to Minnesota last Sunday night and have been recovering. I finally got the last of our things unpacked yesterday and the suitcases are back in the closet. So today I am hoping to get our blog updated! Jason & I had Christmas in our aparment the weekend before Christmas. Here are a few pictures. I couldn't post these before Christmas so I thought I would post them now that I am finally going to get this caught up from our extended vacation.
Jason with his stack of presents! Jason opening one of his gifts some warm socks and a bib
Jason with "his" bib I was taking the pictures while we opened presents- Jason took a few of me, but they were blurry and in one he cut off my head, but he took this picture after we were done opening gifts.
Showing off my baby bump- this was at 13 weeks. I know it's a little sad.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Yeah for a blog update and I like the new background!

Come on you can do better than that- how about a bare belly shot- haha!! Well I guess since I was sick enough for both us its only right for me to pick up your slack on the belly bump :)

love you!!

Megan said...

Baby bump?! Where? You are so little! I can't wait for the real baby bump to start showing! :)

Katie said...

Love all the updates! Can't wait to see frequent updates of the belly bump! You are so adorable! Hopefully we can make it up sometime in the spring before the baby comes!