Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bowling

New Year's Day the Pollard clan headed to Moberly for some bowling. After eating out we headed to bowling alley for some fun! Leslie, Megan, Chelsey, & I bowled in one lane with Justin, Jason, Chase & Allison in the lane next to us. The boys got the bumpers put up for Allison, but I'm not sure who used them more...Allison or the boys!!
Chelsey- Miss Graceful Leslie showing off her mad skills
Jason, Chelsey, & Allison posing while taking a break Chase- the stud
Justin helping Allison bowl
Megan taking a practice run Jason getting ready to bowl
Megan thought Rhett might be her lucky charm- I can't remember if it helped or not
After bowling we headed back to Macon for the night. Megan graciously let me borrow her maternity clothes- after starting to sort through them I ended up just taking everything because we weren't sorting many things out to leave behind. I'm super lucky to have such great sisters-in-law because Leslie is letting me borrow her maternity clothes as well. Chelsey & I had fun looking at the clothes...some of them will not be worn, but I did find quite a few things that I kept out and might be wearing in the future months. When I showed Jason one of the maternity shirts he asked..."are you really going to get that big?" WOW!! I guess only time will tell, but I'm guessing the answer will be yes! Thanks Les & Megan for letting me borrow the clothes!

No comments: