Monday, December 26, 2011

Eckler Christmas

We opened presents at my parents' house the morning after Christmas and got to hang out most of the day watching a movie and playing with the Wii and other new toys.  Once again we got some great gifts, ate lots, got to hang out with everyone and had a great time.  I didn't get many pictures because my camera fell off the table the night before and part of it that holds the lens on got busted so I had to hold my lens on just right to get pictures!  Nice, right?!?  Oh well, at least it was the last Christmas and now maybe I can get the lens I have wanted since we bought the camera 2 1/2 years ago :)  Anyway, since it was our fourth straight day of celebrating we were all a little tired (and cranky) and left early so we could get home and get some rest.  I think we were all in bed before 7 and didn't have any problems sleeping until after 7 the next morning! 
 Kale opening part of his present from Kyle & Stephy...play-dough!
 Laner opening whatever we would let him rip the paper on

 Kale & Lane's big gift...
 a table & chairs
total chaos after opening presents -Andi, TJ, & Kale in the wrapping paper trash...I'm guessing Cooper is somewhere in the mess too

No comments: