Sunday, November 22, 2009

Louisville

Kyle showed in Louisville this year so Kale & I caught a ride with mom, dad, & Kyle (we had quite the carload) so we could watch Kyle show Dusty & JaLeigh! Kale & I left home at 10 am and finally made it to Louisville about 3:00 that morning...we had to stop in Springfield to do some shopping and then were going to meet mom & dad in Centralia (where I used to work) so we got there early, stopped by my old work to visit and then went to dinner with Pam & her mom. We finally met mom & dad for the last half of the drive. Saturday we spent almost all day at the show hanging out, walking around, and watching the shows & sales. The crazy Belts showed up Saturday night so we all got to hang out a little before going to bed that night. Sunday we headed for the show and waited and waited and waited. We got to walk around a little bit more and hang out with the Wards while Kyle got his sheep ready and watch some of the other shows. The show started at 8am and I'm not sure what time Kyle finally showed, but I'm pretty sure it was after 5. He got 7th in both classes! Yay. We got to hang around after the show and didn't leave until almost 8, which isn't too late unless you think about the 6 hour drive home! We got back to Centralia around midnight and Kale & I headed home. We only made it half an hour before we stopped and stayed at a hotel for the night. The other crazy people drove all the way home....Kale & I finally left the hotel about 10:00 the next morning and drove the rest of the way. He was worn out and went to bed pretty early every night last week! Even though we were worn out we had a great time- thanks mom & dad for taking us along...and Kyle for letting us ride with you! :)

Jason headed back to Missouri after work on Friday to go deer hunting for the weekend. He ended up getting a nice buck on Sunday evening...he didn't have the camera because I took it to Louisville, but Justin or Megan took some pictures for him. Thanks!

Jason on Thursday night...I think he was praying for a good weekend hunting :)
Sunday waiting for the show
both little boys fell asleep...but not TJ! Kale with Grandma Mari
Kyle & Elisa showing
Kyle & Cassidy showing JaLeigh
JaLeigh again
Kyle with Dusty
Andi & TJ "showing" Dusty

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Great pictures! I finally got my blog updated too- we must think alike or at least LauraLee must be bugging us both! LOL

I didnt get hardly any pictures at Louisville but we sure had fun!