Monday, April 14, 2008

Missouri Youth Hunt

This weekend Jason took our niece Chelsey turkey hunting for the first time. She has wanted to go forever and it just has never worked out until this year. They got to see a group of turkeys up close Saturday afternoon, but they weren't able to kill one. While the great white hunters were out looking for turkeys on Saturday afternoon I went shopping with my mom, Jessi, Andi, & TJ! We went to Columbia for the day and I was able to find a few things I wanted and Jessi & I were able to buy mom's birthday presents while she was with us without her even knowing. She even had a coupon for me to use at New York & Co for the shirts I got her! We had a lot of fun and it was nice to be able to catch up with them during the day. Jason got to hang out with his mom & dad at their house Saturday after he & Chelsey finished hunting so we both got to spend some extra time with our families this weekend. I think Jason was worn out because when I made it back to Ed & Lola's Saturday night he & Chelsey were both asleep in the living room!Uncle Jason & Chelsey after their hunt Jason had Chelsey pose out in the woods with her gun and the decoys

No comments: