Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here We Go...

Since we moved to Illinois it has been great to be able to keep up with family & friends by checking out their blogs. My aunt Katie does an awesome job of keeping us updated on her family and their busy lives and recently my sister & sister-in-law each started a blog of their own. So I figured what better way to let everyone see what we have going on than starting a blog of our own. We don’t have kids so I don’t know how exciting or how often our updates will be – especially since our exciting times usually include working on our house or something with Jason’s dogs.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Lookin' good- I like it! Keep it up and lets see some cute pictures of those puppies!

Katie said...

Yah Gina!!! I'm so proud of you for your first post! It looks awesome! Have any pics of California???

Keep the post coming and I will add you to my favorites on my blog!

Katie