Monday, March 7, 2011

March Mayhem

Kale's favorite show this past month has been "Last American Cowboy".  Thank goodness I DVR'ed it because it has been helpful more than once to be able to play it, especially when Jason was gone for five days.  The episode we watch shows a cattle drive.  One of the cows gets tired and the ranchers load her in a trailer using a tractor. 
One afternoon I came back to the living room to find Kale putting his cow in his loader
judging by his face she must have been heavy- you can also see he is a long haired country boy in need of a haircut!

There isn't a day that goes by without Kale playing with his hammer
he started off barely tapping on his tower
but then got a little rougher
and after it fell he looked at me like, what happened?!?

It is fun to watch Kale & Lane now that Lane is getting more active.  They "talk" to each other and Lane loves when Kale talks to him.
I was waving my hand to get Lane to look at me and Kale waved back
and then he was all about loving on Lane

While Jason was gone both boys got much needed haircuts. It took two nights (one for each boy) but we got it done and I think they both look adorable :)

No comments: