Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Fun

Here are some pictures from random times in February.
We had our own SuperBowl party (just the 4 of us) and ate nachos & pizza while watching the game.  Kale was excited and Lane wide eyed...not so sure about the excited part though.

One day I got the jumperoo out for Lane, but I think Kale was more excited to see it.  He likes to help Lane "jump" and plays the music for him.
the first day he tried to climb in with Lane
 when I came back from putting Lane down for his nap he was actually in it!

Kale & Lane both love to take baths!
crazy bath hair...they both needed hair cuts then

We were having problems with our dishwasher.  After two visits from the dishwasher repairman and our in-house repairman we finally got it working again. 
I wish I would have waited to take pictures because soon after I put my camera back Kale got out his drill and safety glasses too!  What a dork :)

No comments: