Monday, January 17, 2011

Eckler Christmas

We have Christmas at mom & dad's the day after...not exactly bright & early, but early enough and still in pajamas we started off by opening presents, followed by Wii, lunch, sledding, and just hanging out before supper and we finished the night playing a new game I got from Kyle
opening stockings
 
Lane is not really impressed

of course you have to try everything you open, right?!?

now, on to the presents

It got pretty wild and a little chaotic at times when opening presents since we don't really take turns, but the kids had a blast and it goes faster that way.  TJ was all decked out in his Mizzou Football outfit he got for Christmas and enjoyed diving through all the wrapping paper







After opening all the present it was time to play Wii while we waited for lunch.  I think Kyle & Andi were the main Wii players :)  Later in the day Travis, Jason, Andi, & TJ went sledding while the little boys took naps,  I didn't get any pictures of that...it was too cold to be outside for very long and I opted to video while I was out there.  I think I caught Travis & Jason both wiping out on tape!


Eckler Family...not bad for only one picture with my timer :)


No comments: