Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Suitcase Racing

Between unpacking & packing the last couple of weeks I left the suitcase out in the living room. Kale found the suitcase and I guess wanted to make sure he didn't get left behind. He opened it up and climbed inside. It was keeping him entertained so I let him play with it and then Jason decided he wanted in on the fun and they began "suitcase racing". They both were laughing and I had to videotape some of it, but I got a few pictures too. I know I have heard it before, but Jason & I keep wondering...really, why do we buy toys?!? :)

checking out whats inside its empty so I better fill it
Trying to fit completely inside

The warm up begins
some more warm up laps
stopping to pose for a picture
then things got serious
Jason made it more comfortable for Kale and they went up & down the hallway and around the living room
I guess it was relaxing :)
and I know Kale {& his daddy} had fun

No comments: