Sunday, December 21, 2008

Even Better News

We are going to be back in Missouri for a week and a half! Instead of driving back to MN on the 28th we decided to stay in Missouri for a while longer. Since I have the week off from work Jason decided to talk to his boss and is not going to work that week either. We are excited that we will be able to stay longer and get a chance to hang out more with everyone. Our first 4 days consist of us "running" from one Christmas to another so it is exciting to have some relaxing time back in good ole MO!

This weekend the weather is a little chilly. We left for church this morning and when we got there realized we should listen to the radio once in a while because it had been cancelled. We needed to run to the store anyway so we got our groceries and found Jason a shovel so he could clean off our steps at the apartment. The bank sign said -4, but we have been downgraded to a Winter Storm Warning instead of Blizzard Watch so things are looking up.

We were going to take our gifts back to MO and open them on Christmas morning, but after sitting around in our cozy apartment all day yesterday we decided to have our Christmas. I got some nice shirts that I'm thankful to have before we head back for Christmas- they will take up less space in my suitcase and now I know I have clothes to wear!

Today we are watching football, making chocolate covered pretzels and packing for our extended vacation in Missouri. I know it is "cold" back home, but Jason & I have agreed it isn't cold unless it is below 0 so enjoy your "warm" weather. Hopefully the ice will be gone by the time we get there and it will be even warmer than it is there now.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I dont know little sister...it was pretty darn cold here today...the warmest we had while running around to Middletown was 8 degrees but with the wind it was -20! I think that we might have a taste of MN weather!