Friday, March 7, 2008

The Belts Visit

Last weekend my sister, Jessi, brother-in-law, Travis, and their two kids, Andi & TJ, were in southern Illinois Saturday morning and came to stay with us Saturday night. We had so much fun playing with Andi, visiting with Jessi & Travis, and watching TJ! It was great to be able to hang out with the Belt's. I think they were just glad to be out of the van when they made it to our house so we just stayed at our house. Andi loved the puppies and I got to play in the leaves with her outside since it was such a nice weekend.
Jason pushed Andi around the floor in the living room on pillows. I'm not sure who was having more fun! She loved it and everytime Jason stopped she kept saying "More, More".
I convinced him it might be safer to put her on a blanket and they went all through the house. If I would have known they were going to do this I wouldn't have cleaned our floors!
I made cupcakes and Andi loved decorating them! I'm not sure if she ate any herself though. She took them to Jason & Travis all by herself. I think her mom was nervous about her walking through the house carrying a cupcake on a plate, but she didn't make a mess then, I can't say the same about her decorating ability. I think we had sprinkles all over the table & floor! It was fun though and easy to clean up.
Jessi & I got to watch a movie , Catch & Release, Sunday morning before everyone else got up. It was so good to be able to just hang out with her. It was pretty relaxing & quiet until her daughter woke up! Andi loved wearing her rubber boots around. Jason took her to see the puppies on Saturday so we had to clean them up a little so she could wear them in the house! TJ was a little angel the entire time they were at our house! He is such a cutie and getting so big. I think he cried just a couple times, I think he was worn out from riding in the van all day! Here is a picture I thought was cute of Jessi & Andi sitting in the kitchen while I was making breakfast.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow, I think that I left out a lot of stuff...I love your pictures and had no idea you took all of those!

We had lots of fun and cant wait to make another trip!

Katie said...

Cute Pictures! Can't wait to see you guys Easter! Oh and tell Jason hopefully we will get our puppy that Saturday so we will be sure to bring it so he can hold this little hairy thing! Loved the bulldog comment! LOL!!!

Katie