Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

It is Good Friday and a great day! No work today so Kale & I have spent the day hanging out. We have been stuck inside most of the day because it is super windy so I took a few pictures when we got back inside from our short walk and thought I would post a couple.

Up next, naptime & packing for a weekend back in Missouri. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! :)

One of Kale's favorite things is a little red block. He will drop almost anything he is doing to go get the block if we drop it on the floor. Last week I put the block on top of his truck, he grabbed it and then tossed it over the truck. Instead of going around to get it he climbed right over the truck. This has become his new "trick" so the other night when he started doing it again I took some pictures.
Dropping it on the other side of the truck
Reaching for it
Flipping over to get it
Then he decided to flip the truck over
I'm not sure who the winner was

1 comment:

Megan said...

It's always fun to see which toys become the kids' favorites. Sometimes the simplest things are the best!