Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Par-tay!

The work week following Mother’s Day was short for us as we left at noon on Thursday for Missouri. After 25 years as the North Shelby Ag Teacher my dad had his final banquet and we wanted to be there. Next year he will be the High School Principal. The banquet was good and we are all so proud of dad and all his accomplishments as an Ag Teacher! Friday I went with my sister-in-law to Kirksville. We ate lunch and I got to watch Rhett for a little bit while she was in with the doctor. Later that afternoon we headed to Shelbina to meet up with the boys. After supper we visited outside around the fire the boys made and got to roast marshmallows (my favorite thing about this time of year!) Saturday morning, decked out in our Mizzou gear, we headed to Macon for Andi’s birthday party. It was a beautiful day outside and the kids got to play with all the new toys and entertain the rest of us. After the party we stayed in Macon to hang out with Jessi & Travis. Sunday morning we headed to Paris for my cousin Callie’s graduation. It is so hard to believe she is already graduating from high school- I am getting old!
Andi Marie ~ 2 years old (almost) Jessi & Andi The party's was MU tailgate theme Andi getting ready to blow out her candle

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You got some really great pictures!

I almost didnt check your blog because I know how busy you have been with everything but I am glad that you got to de-stress a little and update!